Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Alive! I Promise!!

Oh my goodness. I didn't realize what I was getting into with picking up a second job while taking probably the most difficult class I've ever taken. All my free time died! Well, tonight, not so much... so I'm trying to work on a post! I hope you guys didn't think I was neglecting your blogs, but this is the first time in over a week I've been able to jump on Blogger! So hopefully into next week I can get caught back up on everything and the blog. Just to let you know!

4 comments:

  1. Hope the second job is going well!

    Check out my new blog when you have a chance :)

    www.all-of-your-beauty.com

    We have a great giveaway on right now for a Burberry 10 Piece Manicure set.

    Happy almost weekend (I hope you dont have to work during it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you'd run off to! Good luck with everything, and see you when you have more time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEah! i was wondering where my curly haired girl went off..... Take ur time to settle down... even i started working lately.... officially a writer now.... so all my head is used there... i have almost nothing to write for my blog as well....

    come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dropped by twice last week to check on your blog :) Glad that you are back ! Good Luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete